I don't know what happened but we didn't get very many pictures of Thanksgiving. One of the traditions in the family is for the guys + my niece Lindsey to go shooting! They always have fun doing that! And the girls do Black Friday which is now also Thursday night shopping together. The best part about this was my sister, Sherri and her family were able to come to town for the Holiday. The saddest part about it all was 10 mins before the sun was going to go down Levi was out swinging on the swings and fell off. We took him to the ER in Auburn and sure enough....
he broke his left arm. They call it a green stick fracture. I was panicking because we were headed to Seattle in 2 days and I didn't know what this was all going to mean. Well in the end they don't cast it for 2 weeks to allow the swelling to go down. So we still went on our trip.



No comments:
Post a Comment