| So I found this wood in the junk bin at Home Depot. I got each piece for .50 cents. I grabbed a bunch of it and thought there's got to be something I can do with this! |
| As my brain was working on what I can do for this project I remembered an old Ikea shelf that we had for years. It was too wide for where I wanted to use it...so I had Ty cut it in half. |
| This is the shelf we cut in half! I painted it white, distressed it and put these adorable supports under it! |
| I hung this in my dinning room above the dinning room table. I have tall and big walls to fill. |
| As you can see I made the wood slats a part of the wall and the shelf! |
| I thought this old wood window I got at a garage sale for a steal was perfect for this spot! I of course painted the window white! |
| This is a to be continued project...I will be having a buffet /sideboard piece under this eventually! I am so in LOVE with my new wall!!! |

3 comments:
You are so creative! What a beautiful way to fill space and give an aged look!!
Ditto Andy, always so creative!
I seriously want your mind for a day...I would never have thought of that! So beautiful...
Say hello and give a big hug to my little man for me. I miss him.
Post a Comment