Last year I had some thoughts roll into my head about myself, who I am and who I want to be. I came across a friends photography website and saw some portraits she has done. It made me think more about myself. I am not really sure why just by looking at pictures. I am one to try to always be behind a camera and not in front of it! I am somebody who thinks about the future of my children and their children and so on. My posterity. As some of you know, I have battled with some health issues the last few years and I am pretty sure this is what brought this all on and started to make me think and feel this way. I realized life is precious and too short. I may not like to be in front of a camera, but that doesn't matter. My children, and so on, will care and want to know who I was/am. I finally decided after several months to have some portraits taken of me by, Liz Perryman, who is a phenomenal photographer! The reason I had finally decided that I needed to just do this was while my children and I were working on our Family History together. They LOVED it...seeing pictures of relatives who are no longer with us! I also have felt in my 30's, more than in my 20's, what it really feels like to be a woman. Not a girl but a woman and I wanted to embrace it! I know that I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father. I'm so special to him that I shouldn't take myself for granted in ways that I think we all do some times. He sees me always beautiful, even if I don't on some days. So, for those of you in your 30's and 40's....embrace your gorgeous womanhood. Embrace your beauty! Thanks again Liz! You ROCK!
{sorry, kind of a lot.....how could I decide?! Plus I wanted my parents to see them while they are away on their mission}
{sorry, kind of a lot.....how could I decide?! Plus I wanted my parents to see them while they are away on their mission}






















































No comments:
Post a Comment