Several months ago I put my 10c {pearl jams fan club} number in for a lottery drawing to try to go see a couple of PJ shows. When you enter in you pick what area you are trying for, seats or GA. I tried for the Oakland show and Seattle show! I was praying I would get into to at least one! Well lucky me got into both with GA {general addmission} which is what I wanted! I have a VERY good fan club number and so I am not sure if that played into factor. It has helped in the past with shows BIG TIME! In the top picture you will see our GA line waiting to get in and pick out our spot...I was going for dead center of stage in front of the man, Eddie Vedder! I'm not stupid....I know in the front is where the real show is! Kinda fun too cause I am with all my fellow 10clubbers. I met a gal, Gabbi! It was as if we were friends our whole lives! I know she will be a forever friend! Thanks Gabbi for helping us out so much....especially when we had to go to the lady's room! ;)
I had anxiety waiting to get inside! Waiting for that special spot I so VERY much wanted! I could hardly stand it! I WANTED IN!
As you can see we did make it to the front where I wanted! It is the best experience to see Pearl Jam up front like this! If you EVER get the chance TAKE IT! They played for 3 hr 15 mins!!!
The best part of the night is when Ed handed me his Tambourine! Yep that's right...you read that right! He leaned over, smiled and gave me his tambourine! I am sure he saw me singing my heart out all night long and knew I was a BIG fan! We also caught a couple of picks from Mike McCready! After the show was over The Rob, host of Sirius XM radio interviewed me for the Pearl Jam radio station! This will be a night I will never forget! Next stop......Seattle!




No comments:
Post a Comment