We have been so lucky to be able to have SO much fun this summer with all the activities and mini vacations we had planned! We went to Santa Cruz for 5 days and had a great time! My brother and his family were able to join along with us! I was happy about this since me and my sister-in-law are really good friends.
We purchased all day passes to the Boardwalk! It was a lot of fun and when Kai finally decided to go on a ride he was so proud of himself. Audrey, my niece, has no problems going on ANY of the rides and her and Kai are the same age! She is so brave! We went mini golfing in Neptune's Kingdom. Levi got a HOLE IN ONE on his last turn and won a FREE game! It was awesome!
Kai LOVED the water and totally deserves the name, Kai...it means the ocean. He wanted to be like all the other big boys and dragged around the boogie board. We hung out at the top of the surfers cliff. Watched the surfers and went to the museum.
Tyler, Dave and even Andrea went boarding...you couldn't get me in that freeeezing cold water! I'm picky when it comes to my water temp!
Decided to do some Yoga...
I have been working on my Crow pose and was happy I was able to do it on sand!
We had a great time and I'm so glad we were able to go back home...even if it was for 5 days! The things I miss the most is the gorgeous weather, ocean and just the atmosphere! Thanks Dave and Andrea for coming along with us on such short notice! We will have to do this again!










No comments:
Post a Comment