Monday, September 2, 2013

VIP Experience with Jewel


My sister, Sherri and I LOVE the singer/song writer Jewel!!! She came to Napa and we of course HAD to go see her in concert! The last time she had toured Sherri and I told each other that we NEED to try the VIP Experience!!! It costs more than a regular concert ticket, but with the VIP you get to actually meet Jewel! It was so much fun since we planned for Sherri to come visit us for a WHOLE WEEK kids FREE! It was awesome! 


With our VIP we were able to walk on stage and take a picture. 


This was REALLY a surreal moment! I saw her and I thought to myself, "Is she really in front of me?" We visited with her for only a few minutes and so we had to try to ask her as many questions we could think of. We were a little disappointed that the VIP didn't live up to what Jewel's crew said it would be, but this still will always be a memorable night and I'm so glad I was able to do it with my sister! 

No comments: