Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kai's Preschool Graduation


Yep, that's right...this little man graduated preschool! I can't believe he is going into Kindergarten! 


His preschool class were all boys, 6 total. It was a fun group of kids! Some of them had unique names. Marstin, Malichai, Mossimo and Kai. Cody and Bryce were the other 2 but names you heard more often.


Proud Kai and his Daddy!


Proud Mommy and my darling little boy. I hate that I can't call him a baby anymore even though he will always be my baby.


Kai with his teacher, Mrs. Kristi. She was AMAZING! Kai loved her A LOT and was sad on the days there was no school. She gave all the boys their diplomas and a really precious gift. Each of them got a scrapbook of themselves. It was sweet. Kai gave Mrs. Kristi Bath & Body Works gift set and a children's CD by Jewel that her and I had talked about earlier in the year. If you look back on the TV behind them that is a school picture of Kai. Mrs. Kristi had a slide of all the pictures. When I took this picture by luck Kai's school picture came on the TV screen...perfect timing! Congrats my sweet Kai! We love you and are so very proud of you!

No comments: