For Memorial Day our family went to Hidden Falls in Auburn. It's a great place for big and small hikes! We of course did a smaller one since we had all the kids. After the hike we went to my parents place and had a BBQ. However this was one of the weirdest Memorial Days...it's typically warm out and this day it would rain on and off again.
Levi and his cousins, Logan and Steven.
Aunt Amy and cousin Camille.
Me and my Mother.
Here are the troops...LOTS of cousins!
Made it to the top and enjoyed a snack along side a small waterfall. Logan was so cute and asked Tyler to take a picture of him. I love his pose!
The whole gang! Love this pic!
My handsome boy, Kai.
My other handsome boy, Levi!
![]() |
| My Sweet Family |
![]() |
| I love how Levi snuck into this picture without me even knowing. I love it even more. |



No comments:
Post a Comment