I haven't taken much time to blog lately. I don't know if I just have felt super busy or what. I wanted to share and take the time to talk about me! I know...sounds selfish, but I some times think as a Mother we get buried in our every day lives and forget to do things for ourselves. I recently turned 33. Yes, you read that right....33! Where has the time gone? My heart tells me I am more like 25! I am learning that I need to embrace life and try to savor each moment.
This year Tyler spoiled me for my Birthday. He came home from work early and took me to RC Willy to pick out new couches for our house. We desperately needed new couches! I went back and forth from choosing fabric or leather. I like both. I ended up choosing leather since we have small children and it's easier to clean....next time it will be fabric! And then Mother's Day came. He spoiled me AGAIN! When I opened my gift I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I think my eyeballs were going to pop right out of my head! I knew what it was as soon as I saw....
THIS blue bag and box! I got earrings! They are a stone in the same color as the Tiffany blue. These are things that I LOVE right now...
Mother's Day with my sweet boys....on our new couch! Levi and Kai wished me a Happy Mother's Day all day. As soon as we got home from church Levi cleaned the whole house. I'm so thankful for them.
And of course this good looking guy! I don't know what I would do with out him! He truly is my rock!
I'm so grateful for the friendships I have made in my home town. I have such a blast with these ladies!
I love my adorable and funny Kai. He says the cutest things. He loves me and I love that he shows me everyday by kissing me all over my face! I wouldn't trade that for anything!
I LOVE Yoga...I mean REALLY love it! I am obsessed! I go to hot yoga, power yoga, hatha yoga, etc. up to 3 times a week.
I am gloating on all of the great things in my life, but I do have trials just like everybody else. I think it's good to talk about and dwell on the positive so that I can get through my trials on a day to day basis. I have to find peace and good energy in order for me to know my purpose. All of these things I shared help me achieve that. I am one lucky lady!





No comments:
Post a Comment