Levi's baptism was a terrific day! It all went really well. The week before he was baptized our family went up to the Temple to take pictures of our sweet boy in his new suit! There are so many great pictures...so bare with me on this. I know there are a lot but it's really worth it to look at them all!
This last Saturday {Jan 12th} he was baptized and received the Gift of the Holy Ghost by his Father. We had so much love and support. Tyler's Mom and Step-Dad came all the way from UT, I had so many friends show up, lots of texts messages and gifts that were given to Levi. We felt the LOVE!
It was really hard to not cry when I saw Levi in his whites.
His first gift he received was before he was baptized by his Grandma/pa Shaw. It was a baptism towel. After he was baptized he had this wonderful comfortable towel to wrap in and have as a remembrance! I just LOVE it!
Here is a picture with my parents and his new towel. It has the CTR shield, his name and the date he was baptized!
Levi's Grandma Le and Grandpa Doug who came from UT just for this special day!
Me and my handsome son.
Levi and his Uncle Mike. I told Levi he gets to choose who he would like to speak at his baptism. I gave him options on who can do it. He said, "I think I am going to pick Uncle Mike because I am his little buddy. He also reads the scriptures to me, says prayers with me and tucks me in at night when I sleep over. So I know he chooses the right." I thought that was the sweetest thing EVER! His reasoning as an 8 year old is awesome and couldn't be anymore perfect! My brother, Mike, did an awesome job. My favorite part is when he had Levi stand up and look at everybody that was there and told him we were all there because we love him.
Levi and his older cousin, Camille.
Our friend, Cathi, who we love! She has been a great friend. Her son and Levi are buddies!
Stephanie and her daughter, Samantha, who we think is darling! Levi and Samantha are in the same class in school and sit by each other right now. Levi tells me he think she's cute...I believe he has good taste!
Grandpa Shaw and cousin Steven.
My really good friend, Jamie and her daughter, Jadyn. Jadyn is the same age as Levi. Jamie tells us she would love for Levi to marry Jadyn cause he's such a sweet heart!
Celeste, her daughter and Kristen. Kristen is Levi's Primary President.
Bishop Wilson and his family. McKenna is Levi's babysitter. Our kids LOVE her! She is great with them. Milee is the same age as Levi.
Sis. Slaugh and Sis. Barker. Both great missionaries!
After the baptism we had our family over for a Taco Bar. Levi's favorite food is tacos with EVERYTHING on them! I made this subway art for the party!
I made favors that said, "8 is great! Thanks for helping me celebrate! -Love Levi" There were 2 doughnuts inside that looked like the number 8! They turned out really cute! I also made my first tissue pom poms to hang on the ceiling. I made 3 of them and Ty hung them up. They turned out really cute too! When Levi saw them he pointed upward and said, "Heavenly Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost!" I love that when he saw that we hung up 3 of them that is what comes to mind!
Cousins!
Present time! I made the banner and printed pictures from the Temple and put them up!
Levi got some great gifts! Scriptures from us with his name on them. Football case from his Grandparents. Some tie-tacks, DVDS, gift card, pictures, scripture markers, 49ers sweatshirt and more! He scored! Thanks everybody!
And to finish off the day all the kids tackled Grandpa Doug. I am so proud of Levi and the choices he has made. He is truly an example to me. Just yesterday at church he read his scriptures the whole time in Sacrament meeting! I can see him feeling the spirit and knows what is right. I love you and feel so blessed to have you as my son.

1 comment:
Your family is so stinkin' cute! I am so glad Levi's baptism went so well!
Post a Comment