Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bed Bugs Bite

Tyler has been busy since it's now tax season. He hasn't been around much and today when I picked Levi up from school he got in the car and said, "Mom, I miss Dad." I said, "Ya, me too. What are you missing?" "Well I miss him doing bed bugs bite with me at night." Every night before bed Tyler tucks Levi in and does this don't let the bed bugs bite with him and they pitch each other. Levi loves it and asks for Tyler every night. I said to him, "Well, I can do bed bugs bite with you." He said, "No, cause we pitch hard and I just don't want to hurt you." Ok, so don't be jealous that I just have the sweetest boy EVER! He misses his Daddy and he is protective of his Mom, being that I am a girl! The wife he marries someday is sure dang lucky!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That is really cute:)