Today I was on my way out to get Levi from school when a friend/leader in the ward approached my car with a plate of brownies and a thank you card that had Levi's name on it. She said that she was so impressed with Levi at Scouts the other night. There was a boy who couldn't figure out how to make his cootie catcher. He got upset and started to cry. Levi approached this boy and put his arm around his back to comfort this other fellow Cub Scout. One of Levi's leader's saw his act of kindness and in return she rewarded him with a plate of brownies. He was SO happy and I could see it in his eyes that this made him feel good. Thanks Diana for recognizing Levi's strengths. He really is a sweet heart and very observant to those that are around him. This is why I love him SO much!
No comments:
Post a Comment