Dearest Lisa,
Of all the stars in the universe, not one, in all it's brightness, could light my soul up the way your love lights mine.
You are loved!
-Tyler
The other day we started to take out our Christmas tree that I bought off of craigslist. The tree ended up being junk. I was so bummed because we were all excited to put up our first 9 ft tree. The next morning, Tyler, got all ready for work and took off. A while later he text msg me saying, "Shoot, I think I left my work bag on the front porch! Could you check for me?" My first thought was he was going to have to turn around and come back to get it and that stinks. I ran to the door and swung it open. To my surprise there was a brand new 9ft Christmas tree! I then received another text saying, "You do so much for our family. I love you." Ummm, seriously! I seriously have the best husband! All the hard work he has done for me and the kids this past year while I have not been well and he continues to love us, support us and not turn his back on us. I love him.

No comments:
Post a Comment