Sunday, November 4, 2012

Levi's Lego Party



This year we gave Levi a bigger Birthday Party since we feel like turning 8 is a HUGE deal! His Birthday isn't until the 23rd, but that's always Thanksgiving week so we have to celebrate it early. We decided to do a Lego themed Birthday party!


I found different colored favor bags and cut out circles from scrapbook paper and pop-dotted them. Now the bags looked like Legos! I also made name tags on each bag out of Lego font! 


 I found many printable's online. It worked out great! This Birthday sign is one of the things I printed!


I found this Lego head at Walmart! It was perfect cause Levi can use it after the party! It sorts Legos from big to small!


There is no such thing as a Lego pinata, but I did find this pinata at Target. It was the right colors and so I printed up the Lego man head and taped it on! YAY...we now have a Lego pinata!


I am NOT a baker...well, not like some of my friends. So I always do the easiest thing....cupcakes. Again, I found the cupcake papers off the internet! 


I found this backdrop at Party City! I had to have it! I had each of Levi's friends take a picture in front of it as soon as they walked in the door. 


This is a friend that Levi has met this year at school. They are in the same class. Crazy thing is his name is also Levi, but not just Levi. It's Levi Shaw! Is that crazy or what?! {Shaw is my Maiden name}


This is Levi's friend, Max. He lives up the street from us. 
We are printing out each picture and Levi is going to use that as his Thank You cards to all of his friends!


We grilled hot dogs for dinner! 


Funny Faces!


We played Lego Bingo! 


We also played a game where the kids had to build a tower of Legos in 45 seconds. Who ever had the tallest tower wins! I for some reason don't have pictures of it, but the kids had to guess how many Legos were in a jar and we played Hot Lego. Same thing as Hot Potato!


The pinata was a hit! Boys love anything if they can smash it with a bat!



Presents time! Levi got so many Legos! The awesome part was that he didn't even have duplicates! SWEET! He got 8 dollars for turning 8. My friend, Emily, tied each bill around a string of ribbon. I loved this idea!


Happy Birthday, Levi! You are so special and deserved this HUGE party! I love you.

No comments: