Sunday, December 2, 2012
Levi
I have so much gratitude for my children. Today, being Sunday, we try to do things that are spiritual and family oriented. We watched some church videos. Levi was so captivated by it all. He LOVED them. He watched a cartoon of Joseph Smith receiving the golden plates. A while later I got busy doing something and walked in to find Levi at Tyler's desk re-writing the Book of Mormon. He said, "I want to be like Joseph Smith." I thought it was so cute. Lately he has been really in tuned with the spirit. I recently got to witness Levi feeling the spirit for his first time. He teared up and said he felt happy. I had him explain his feelings to me hoping that he will never forget that moment. I can't wait for this little man to be baptized. He tells everybody, "I'm getting baptized Jan. 12, 2013." I know this day is going to be so special. He is ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment