Yesterday was our 10 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long already...doesn't feel like it. We had a pretty normal day. We didn't have any really great big plans knowing that I'm going in for surgery. I ran some errands and came home to jump in the pool with my boys. Tyler surprised me with a babysitter when I showed up and said we were going out to have a couples massage! I was SO excited since I love massages! They are truly the best! We also purchased a new bed last week and have slept in it for a few nights now. It is soooooooo nice and comfy. We sink right into it when we lay on it....it's like sleeping on a cloud! A massage and a new bed is just what I needed before surgery so they are perfect gifts!
I do have to say how much I love my husband. He is my rock, my better half, my eternal companion. Tyler has great qualities as a husband and I notice that I am a lucky and blessed girl for having him. He has patience and is understanding. He comforts me when I am down. He protects me from those that are unkind. He tells me I am the most gorgeous girl in the room. He makes me laugh.....hard! He helps me clean the house and take care of the kids as much if not more when he's home from work so I can have a break. He spoils me as much as he can. He wants me to feel proud of him in all that he does...which I do. He still wants to impress me like he did when we were first dating. He's a hard worker for our family. And the best gift he could give me is....he is an amazing father. He loves his boys and that makes me in love with Tyler so much more.
Happy 10 years, hun! I love you! Lets see if we can make 10 more better than what we just experienced!

No comments:
Post a Comment