I had an LAVH {short for hysterectomy} 2 weeks ago. I am in bed still trying to recover.While I was in the hospital my Doctor told me and showed me pictures to prove it that my women parts "were a mess." I just found out from him that I had a condition called, Adenomyosis. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenomyosis The only cure is to have this surgery. I can get up and walk around for a few minutes and then back to bed I go. My Doctor told me recovery time is 6 weeks and I will feel tired easier than normal for about 2-3 months. We bought a new bed right before my surgery knowing I would be in it a lot...what better time then now to do that! I love my new bed, but I do want to be over all this! I have pain all over my lower back and abdomen. I of course am on pain killers and have to take it easy.
Tyler, my Mom and all of our friends have been so wonderful in taking good care of me and my kids. Thanks to you all who have showed so much love! Also, I have to say how much I love my Doctor. I could have not asked for a better Doctor to take care of me during this difficult and hardest trial yet in my life. He's amazing and I will never go to another!

2 comments:
Lisa,
So glad that the surgery went well and you got the clarification that it was needed! I hope your recovery goes as smooth as possible! I will continue praying!
Lena
You are strong! I will keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment