Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bay Area Weekend! {i love going back home}

I had a GREAT weekend with my family and my closest friends that I grew up with! We went back home to the bay area and it felt good to be back....there is nothing like home. The food, atmosphere, fresh cool air, friends and family. We went for several reasons!
My friend, Josie and I! It was SO nice to visit and chat with her. Her little girl is darling! We grew up on the same street together. We would swim and be silly all day when we were little girls! I always have fun with her. She will always be dear to my heart...I sooooo wish she lived closer to us! Love you Jo!

My friend, Jeni and her little new baby girl, Tommie.We stayed with the Nunn family while we were there and lucky to be a part of Tommie's special blessing day! We always have fun with the Nunn's! Jeni is also a childhood friend....we go WAAAY back! While we were there our hubby's got to go see the MLS soccer game...David Beckham was playing! Also Jeni and I got to do our AMAZING massages together again...we can't skip those!

Levi LOVES babies! He wants a baby girl so badly! He loved being around Tommie the whole time we were there! He wanted to make sure she was always ok and he would take care of her. Also loved to hold her any chance he could get!

I also couldn't get enough of this LOVE muffin! She is such an easy baby and so fun to hold and love on! 

LOVE it!

Chelsea, Jeni, Levi, Tommie and I. Chelsea is also a childhood friend and was in my ward growing up.

Kai, Levi and Lucy! Lucy is Jeni's oldest! She is darling! The Nunn's make cute babies!

I love Kai and Lucy's faces in this picture!

No comments: