Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Fun 2012


We have started our summer off with a BANG! We have been moving none stop! I love it because it helps keep the boys busy and not just at home fighting. Also when I am busy it keeps my mind off of my pain.  

We went to visit cousins that live in Rocklin. It's nice to have them near by. We ate lunch and went swimming at their pool!
We have GREAT neighbors! I couldn't feel more blessed to have them on my court. Patty {my neighbor} invited Kai to the park to have a BBQ with her little girl. It was a lot of fun. The park was gorgeous! I will be going back this summer for sure!
Here is a GREAT example of how AWESOME our neighbors really are...when they are out of town they let us use their pool! We feel like we have a pool since we have so much access to it! Again, we are so blessed to be surrounded by great people! As you can see in this picture, Levi, has no floaties on! He has learned to swim!!!
Kai has learned how to swim with just floaties on! He is so proud of himself! 


Such cute boys! I am one lucky Mama!
We also went on a hike with the other cousins that are close by! We went to a park called Upper Lake Clementine. It's located in Auburn.

I had to make sure I got a picture of the view!
Love this picture of all the kids!
I told kai to just put his feet in. Yeah right!!! He decided to put his whole body in with clothes and shoes on! Audrey of course joined him! They had a blast!
Andrea and I. Logan took this picture. I thought he did a really good job!


No comments: