These gals are my sister in laws and my niece. We were all ready for the fireworks!
This year we did our own fireworks...just like last year and watched them go off on my court. My court is a good place to do them since my neighbors all come out also. We make it a fun court get together!
My family
Neighbors
Levi, as usually, was afraid of the fireworks. He was telling me days before that he wasn't going to be afraid. He still was and I had to put ear plugs in his ears and headphones. He was so frightened at one point when Audrey {my niece} was holding a sparkler. He thought she was going to catch the car on fire with it. I have NEVER seen Levi ever panic like that before.
My sister in law, Amy, took this picture. It came out really bright. I played around with it and liked it best in black and white. I love this picture.
My sweet Levi eventually made it out of the back of the car to sit with the family and watch the fireworks. He's such a sweet boy and so sensitive. Oh, and don't worry! Kai is not lost! He was asleep in bed...that's why I have no pictures of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment