| At the end of every trimester Levi's school holds an awards assembly for all the children who earned an award for certain achievements! All 3 trimester Levi has earned at least 2 awards out of the 4! |
| He received 2 awards! One award for doing excellent in Super Reading and the other for being kind to his peers and teachers! |
| I had to squeeze this picture in of Kai. I thought it was cute! My friend thankfully had a sucker for Kai during the assembly to keep him distracted! |
| Levi gave teacher gifts. One of them was for Mr. Furgeson who is one of the class aids...he is so good at what he does for the kids! Levi gave him a BBQ mitt with tools inside! |
| On the card that Levi gave to Mr. Furgeson he wrote, "Thank you for being funny." |
| These aids are seriously AMAZING! Love this picture! |
| Levi is handing his gift to Mrs. Phillips. I can't say enough great things about this women! She is the BEST teacher EVER! I wish Levi could have her every year all the way through high school! |
| Levi got her beach bag with beach supplies inside! They had a great time opening it together. Mrs. Phillips is SO great with the kids...you can see it on Levi's face! |
| Love this! We are going to really miss her! Levi LOVES her like crazy! |
| SO SWEET! Just the other day Levi said, "Mom, Mrs.Phillips is old, but...she's pretty AND old! Kids are sooo funny! GREAT job, Levi, on such a wonderful school year! We couldn't be prouder of you! |

1 comment:
I love his little quote about "being pretty and old" so cute! Congratulations Levi!!!! You will have so much fun at 12 Bridges!
Post a Comment