Sunday, December 11, 2011
New and Improved Family Blog!
Check out our new and improved family blog! I have changed some things and have decided to create a whole new blog for all my fun projects I do! I NEVER thought I would do this, but I was finding more and more that strangers were coming to my family blog to look at my creations. First let me get something straight...I in NO shape, way or form proclaim to be or have this amazing creative blog with these creative ideas! I know there are others out there that are AMAZING and that I can't even compare! I have also decided to do this so I can have our family blog look more clean without all my projects mixed in with family stuff! I hope you enjoy my new family blog! Take a look around and make sure you look at our family slide show at the bottom! I am still working on moving things over to my new project blog so bare with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I say own your awesomeness and don't down play it!! Make some money if you can (ads??!!)
Take your talents for all they're worth and don't apologize for them, ever!
I agree with Jeni. Don't be so shy. You ARE amazing, so stop being shy about it. I love everything you do and will continue to support you and your blogs! :)
Post a Comment