Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Life In A Whirlwind & 25 Yrs Of Bridge School

In my last post I had mentioned that I went to the Doctor. I thought I was experiencing a migraine. I know I get them, but never had gone to the Doctor about it. I went home with migraine medication. It seemed to take the headache away, but I still felt light headed and had immense pressure on my forehead. My symptoms all started Tuesday of last week. My first visit to the Doctor was Thursday last week. By the end of the week, Saturday, I ended up in the Doctor's office twice! On the third try they FINALLY decided I was experiencing my first sinus infection! During all of this I knew I would be attending the 25th Bridge School Benefit Concert on Saturday. As many of you know I attend this concert every year around this time. I have done it for years. I was praying I would be better or have some sort of relief before Saturday, but that didn't happen since I ended up at the Doctor's. The Doctor gave me an antibiotic and told me I can still feel the pain for another week or so!!! He also gave me a prescription to help with the pain. All I wanted was to be able to make it to my concert! Since I was at the Doctor on Saturday I was late to the concert. I made it in time to see my fav, Ed Vedder! As soon as he was done with his show we left. It was great as always! Sunday I was talking gibberish and was not all there from my medication. Tyler thought I was pretty hilarious and videoed me! Today I am feeling light headed and still have pressure. I do however want to say that I think I am finally on the upswing of things!!!

Here are some clips of the show! All acoustic! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iRTOt3bo08 {Beatles cover, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vKdxALDa9k {Rise, Into The Wild soundtrack}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZgvom8Xkoo {Without You, Ukulele album}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDUMsa_AWGU {Just Breathe, Backspacer album}

No comments: