Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011


This year we attended Levi's schools Fall Festival!!!
What a cute Spider Man!
Levi, 2 days before lost that bottom tooth!!!
They had a blast! They played games, collected candy and had a cake walk! 
Here Kai is pulling one of his hilarious faces! He was upset because he found the school play ground and wanted to go play!
Mrs. Medina!!! Levi's teacher in Kindergarten and his speech therapist right now!  She is one of his favorite people!
Our friends from church throw a FUN Halloween party every year! Clark Kent & Lois Lane!
Our friends, Matt & Rachel! We always have a great time with them! Biggest Loser!
Stephanie & Ben! TRON!!! FANTASTIC costumes!!!
Dave & Cathi! ALWAYS AMAZING costumes! Steam punks!!! 
Me & Rach! 
Ty & Caleb, Oh I mean Edward and Kent! Love how they are so in character!
Beyonce and her dancers! I about died laughing so hard all night! "All the Single Ladies." Watch the SNL skit HERE!!! 
Me & Cathi! 
Poor Levi has been sick with a fever the last few days. We went trick-or-treating, but only for a little while! 
Ugh, I LOVE these boys!
This year we went trick-or-treating with our neighbors! It was great fun!

2 comments:

Angie said...

How fun! I LOVE the costumes from the adult party! SO clever and awesome...

Jeni said...

Single ladies costumes had to win that night, right? Hilarious!! Looks like it was a blast of a party.