Friday, October 21, 2011
Migraines!
This past week has been horrific for me! I can't wait for each night to come so I could just go to bed and start a new day. I woke up Tuesday morning really dizzy. The room was spinning. This isn't uncommon for me. I do have this happen once in a great while. What usually happens is I am dizzy for the day and by the next day it's gone. Well by the end of Tuesday my dizziness turned into a MAJOR headache. I wanted to die from the pain! I also get a lot of headaches....always have. I have wondered in the past if I get migraines. My Dad, brother and sister all get migraines. I went to bed Tuesday night and woke up Wednesday morning with a headache still. Not dizzy anymore, but light headed. Thursday came and same thing. I finally called the Dr and they got me in. Sure enough after an hour long appt we came to the conclusion that I get migraines. I only wished I had gone in a lot sooner about my headaches that I get. Well, I guess I can call them migraines now. My Dr. thought that it sounded like I get them too many times in the month that I may be a candidate to have to take medication everyday to keep from my migraines happening. It's awful. I don't wish this on anybody. I took my first pill yesterday. Seemed to work, but today I am feeling like I could still get a headache and I am light headed. He said I may have to try a few different kinds of medications before I know what one is right for me. On top of this terrible week Tyler went out of town on business. He finally comes home today and I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's sounds so awful. I'm sorry! I hope the medication helps!!
Post a Comment