Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day



I just want to express how grateful I am that I get to have the honor and privilege to be a  Mother to these 2 little sweet boys! They are so loving and have HUGE hearts! There is nothing in this world that can even compare to what it is like when receiving a hug and a kiss from one of these boys. Levi tells me, "Mom, I love your heart." I have Kai who tells me, "awww, cute" while looking at me all dressed up and ready to go out! I love Mother's Day, not to be showered with love {even though that is nice} but the reminder it gives me of how much my Heavenly Father has blessed me. That he trusts me to be responsible in raising my little boys. I am the Mother I am today because of my own Mother. She has been the best example to me in knowing how to raise my children. My Mother is my hero and bestfriend.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

That is so sweet!