Friday, May 13, 2011
Levi-isms
I just wanted to jot down some behaviors, likes and dislikes that I find very interesting as I watch Levi grow.
1. Levi's FAVORITE candy to pick out at the store is almost always York Peppermint Patties. {just like his Grandma Shaw}
2. Levi walks and moves his body just like his Daddy.
3. His favorite food {just like his mama} is Mexican food. He loves Mom's tacos. He will have all of the fixings on them!
4. His favorite place to eat is Chipotle.
5. His favorite sport is Soccer {like his Dad} and can't wait for fall soccer again. He is very excited that his Daddy is going to be one of his coaches!
6. He has a very sensitive heart for others. This is just like both his Mom and Dad. I think Levi has our hearts put together!
7. Levi LOVES Michael Jackson, just like his Mommy when she was growing up....funny thing is I never introduced MJ to Levi. He figured out who he was all on his own!
8. He loves mazes!!! He is A~MAZING at them!
9. He loves to count...he counts by 5's and 10's!!!
10. His newest thing is he dislikes meat...hmmm who does that sound like while she was growing up???
11. Levi is a great artist. He always has drawn pictures of things really well.
12. He is an early riser. This is NOT like his Mama....this is all Dad!
13. He doesn't like it when he thinks his Dad is driving too fast. Tyler will be going the speed limit and Levi still thinks it's too fast!
14. Levi has a natural instinct to want to protect others and himself. He is always aware what goes on around him.
15. He wants to be the Prophet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment