| It came already painted white and I like it so I didn't need to repaint it! |
| I knew I was going to distress it. I started to a little as you can see here. |
| There were knicks and dings in the fence so I played along with it and distressed really good in those areas to highlight them more! |
| I added hardware to it to make it feel more like a fence gate. |
| I also added a wreath I made to hang from it. |
| When I was all done I had the PERFECT spot for it....above the fireplace! |
| I am just SO in love with it and happy the way it all turned out! I just LOVE garage sales! |
5 comments:
You are so cute and creative. It looks great!
Lisa! That looks so amazing! You are so talented!
Thanks Ladies!
Neat idea!
I love seeing all the projects you're up to! They're amazing!
Post a Comment