My Birthday
My Birthday was fantastic other than I officially can say I am in my 30's....YIKES! I like to celebrate more than anything with the fact that it's the end of busy season and it so happens to be my Birthday too! End of busy season means no more of this out of town craziness or working Saturdays for my hubby. I am glad that's all over with...whew! My lovely and awesome Mother took Levi for the night and Ty, me and Kai went to eat at Costa Vida {one of my faves...you have to get the salad when you go there} for dinner. He also got me some great gifts. He knows I have been really stressed with busy season so he gave me a gift card to treat myself to an hour body message with hot stones and aromatherapy. I am REALLY excited about that! Also I am flying to Santa Barbara for a weekend in July....just me! I am meeting one of my great friends, Christi, there! I am SO excited to see her...it has been WAY TOO long!!! I also had a few of my girlfriends take me to dinner the other night. We also did a little shopping. That was way nice of them and for me to get out of the house with NO kids! Thank you everybody for the gift cards, garage sale-ing, money, Birthday cards and Birthday wishes sent my way. I feel loved!
Play Date
I hosted a Mommy & Me Play Date for all the women and children in my ward up at my parents place. It was sooooo much fun! We had an egg hunt, train rides, popcorn, lunch, piñata, etc. I think everybody had a blast....I know I did. I don't have pictures right now. I was soooo busy running everything and making sure everybody was taken care of that the last thing I thought of was to take out my camera. I am hoping I will get some pictures from my friends. I think it was a success and we'll have to do it again!
Kai Turned 3!
For Kai's Birthday we didn't do too much. It was nice to have it be just our family. He opened his gifts and we had cake. I can't even believe he is 3! He is VERY busy and whinny a lot, but he is A LOT of fun too! His personality is really blossoming. On his Birthday all day he would sing, "Happy Birthday To You cha cha cha..." It was hilarious and dang cute! He is counting to 7 and sings his ABC's with a few letters missing of course! We love you SOOO much Kai!
Easter
| We were invited to my friend, Tiffani's house, to dye our Easter eggs this year. |
| This was convenient for us because Tyler dropped us off on his way to go purchase our very first BBQ!!! Finally after 8 years of marriage and we got one!!! |
| Levi and his friend, Carson! I have zero pictures of Kai. He wanted nothing to do with dying eggs. He wanted to just play in the backyard the whole time. |
| The final result! Thanks Morgan's for having us over! |
| Easter Morning the kids found that the bunny came to our house! |
| We had a wonderful breakfast that I prepared and talked about our Savior and all he has done for us. If you ask Levi why we celebrate Easter he will say, "because Jesus got his body again." |
4 comments:
I can't believe you are finally turning 30! You are one young mama! Looks like fun times at your house. I'm glad you had a great Easter. Can't wait to see pics of your new BBQ.
Valerie, I guess I should have been more clear. I actually turned 31. I was saying that I can't say I am 30 anymore, but that I am IN my 30's...sorry :/
Ha ha ha...that's great. 31 is still super young:) I'm glad you b-day was so awesome! I am jealous of the massage, that sounds so heavenly!! Have a great time on your trip!!
What a fun week! Ours was very similar with Kyle's birthday on Easter this year:) We had so much fun at your parents! Too bad we didn't take pictures of all the moms! I have pictures on my blog...of my kids...I'll email you some that are less of just my kids.
Post a Comment