Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stress...

Tyler and I have A LOT of stress. We were talking last night about it and why we feel that way. We decided it's the not knowing what's going on with our lives right now. We don't feel like we have much control over somethings right now. We have no idea when or if we are going to move. It's totally out of our hands. Makes it really hard to plan things. To know when to pack up. When to ask for help to move. I also have a doctor's appt. that we are going to in the morning. It's another one of those not knowing situations. We have to wait a while for results and that can be nervous in itself. I think we are feeling a lot of anxiety. We don't feel very settled. For sure don't like this feeling and want it to go away....fast.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I hope everything is ok soon. Call me soon so we can catch up.

amyrdh said...

hang in there lisa...you will have support no matter the timing on these things :)