Love this man
Today is mine and Tyler's anniversary! We have been married 8 years now! I can't believe how time flies! We were married in 2002 and have been through a TON together! Some hard times and some wonderful times! In these last 8 years we have moved I think 9 times, went to school and got a degree, had 2 healthy children that we LOVE like crazy and are about to move on to our next chapter in life...homeowners! I can't wait for what life brings us. We are a great team together and I would NEVER want that to change. Tyler is such a wonderful guy! I get told that...A LOT! He is charming, sweet, sensitive, great testimony, awesome father, watches chick flicks and is always there for me. He is so easy going and such a good example to me in that way. I can go on and on about how wondeful he is. Happy Anniversary babe...I love you just as much if not more the day I married you!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! :)
Post a Comment