Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Dentist
Levi today went to the Dentist for the first time. I wanted to get him in sooner, but we didn't have insurance on dental until recently. I have tried soooooo hard to make sure that his teeth are brushed everyday and well. I thought since he is already 5 and finally making it to the Dentist he will probably have cavities. He came out after his cleaning and they said he did wonderful and wasn't afraid at all. We had many talks about going to the Dentist. They said he talked about how he wants the tooth fairy to come visit. He told me we need to keep the window down in the house for the tooth fairy to make it inside. I thought that was soooo cute. The best part about the visit is he had NO cavities! Yay...my diligence in making sure his teeth are always brushed paid off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
music to my hygienist ears!!
Post a Comment