Monday, December 7, 2009
Crazy Week!!!
So just this last Wed. morning Levi woke up with a fever. He had his vaccinations done just the day before and so I thought his fever was a result from that. By Wed. night he was looking even worse and I was getting a little worried. Thursday morning my Mom came over to help me because during all of this I had flowers to do for a wedding. I was sooo busy and tired. My Mom said Levi didn't look well and that I needed to take him to the doctor. So I did and he diagnosed him with something that my Mom researched on the internet and it didn't seem like that's what it was. Friday came and he was even worse!!! So I took him to the ER. Levi's symptoms were 102 temp and he would tilt his head to the right side like he was stiff and wouldn't turn his neck at all! His neck was REALLY swollen so I knew I wasn't just dealing with a common cold. I was scared. After hours in the ER we found out that Levi has a Lymph Node Infection. He is now on antibiotics and pain medication. He has been in bed flat for days now. I want my little boy to come back to his normal self. We pray that he will continue to get better. If it worsens it can result in a surgery to drain the lymph node.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so sorry to hear how sick little Levi is. I sympathize with you and him. Hope he feels better soon :(
Oh my! Lisa, that is horrible. So, the dr's original diagnosis was incorrect? What a crazy week! I hope you can still make it this weekend.
Post a Comment