Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Down East Basics


So yesterday I went to the Gallaria (mall) right by where I live to do a little shopping. As I was pushing Kai along in his stroller I noticed a store that I hadn't ever noticed before. I haven't been at the mall much because Kai is trouble where ever I take him. He is at that age where he doesn't want to sit in his stroller. So I don't do much for myself right now. If I go out it's to get exactly what I know to get and leave right away! Well, the store I saw was Down East Basics! I went in there and asked them how long they have been there. The girl that works there said since June! For those of you who have never heard of this clothing line they are usually by catalogue only. She said my area where I live gets the most orders and so they decided to put in a store! This is the only one in all of California! I thought that was pretty cool. So I guess I am letting everybody know that it's there and go shop!

2 comments:

Stefani said...

oooooo... that's a good reason to hit the galleria mall - but maybe not til after the Christmas crazy time!! :) I love DownEast - way better than Shade.... I usually stock up when I'm in AZ. :) YAY! Thanks for the heads up!!

Andrea Shaw said...

I've been getting emails about some event for Down East going on there, but I didn't realize that was because they have a store. I figured it was just some temporary promotion. That's awesome!