Ok not really just kind of. Today we woke up to snow all over the cars outside and a thin layer on the bushes. Nothing stuck though for too long, but that's huge for sunny California!!! It was soooooo cold yesterday so it makes sense that is snowed in the night last night. My parents are only 20 mins away and they got 10 inches of snow and their power went out! It's rare for them to get snow too!!! This is all exciting!!! Christmas is here a little early for Roseville!!!
2 comments:
Hey slacker! You've got plenty of time to blog, but not enough to go field-tripping with your floral class?
We missed you! You better be there Thursday little lady.
And yes, the snow is CRAZY!!!
HOLY CRAP I should have read your previous post before I commented! Is Levi okay? Oh my gosh Lisa, I hope everything's alright. HOW SCARY!
Nevermind, no more slacker jokes! Hope he's on the mend, and I hope the wedding went well. See you on Thursday!
Post a Comment