Saturday, July 25, 2009

No Doubt

Last night Tyler and I went to the No Doubt concert!!! That is 2 concerts in a week for me, but sooooo well worth it. The Sounds and Paramore opened for No Doubt. Paramore did a great job of what we saw. We got stuck in traffic. A drive that was suppose to be 35 mins ended up being 1 1/2 hrs long. We were ready to shoot ourselves. I thought we were going to be late for No Doubt and I was getting sick to my stomach thinking about it. We paid a pretty penny for our tix so I wanted to get all my money's worth. We knew we had great seats but didn't know how great until we got there. It was heaven!!! We were in the 4th row back!!! I was sooooo excited!!! I bought a shirt and we went up to the lawn before No Doubt took the stage to meet up with our friends, Catherine & Josh. The show started and Gwen is well...HOT!!! Her abs...man I want that stomach after having kids!!! Ya, okay, okay, I do work out 6 days a week, but I don't have no 6 pack!!! I couldn't get over how ripped she was!!! Ty and I totally had an awesome time. If you haven't seen No Doubt....DO!!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I have to tell you that Ben was pretty jealous that you got to see No Doubt. He's a big Gwen fan.

Ben Porter said...

I. Am. Jealous. And to clarify, I am a big "No Doubt" fan (not just a "Gwen" fan). Gwen's just my favorite.

Stacey said...

Awesome right? Reading this brought back good mems. Their stage setup was so cool huh?

Glad you got to go.