Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. It will go down in history. My sister and I, Sherri, LOVE Jewel and LOVE to see her in concert. We had plans to go and we decided to invite the rest of the girls in the family. We didn't think anybody would really come cause they aren't die hard Jewel fans like we are, but we still asked. To our surprise they all came!!! So yesterday Me, Andrea, Cori, Sherri, Amy and Rebecca drove to the bay area together. On our way we picked up Pareesa then went out to eat before the show. Jewel played last night at our home turf, Saratoga. Oh how we miss the weather there. The show was outdoors in this small venue. We had AWESOME seats, so intimate!!! Jewel has the most amazing voice and I could listen to her all night. Of course Sherri and I LOVED it, but we asked the rest of the girls what they thought after the show. They all said she exceeded their expectations!!! After the show we stayed the night at Pareesa's since she lives up the street. Thanks P. you're the best and we all love you. I had an awesome time and it will always be one of my favorite memories. Thanks girls for being there and enjoying this wonderful night with me. I love you all.
Me & Pareesa
Me & Andrea
They all look mad in this pic but they really weren't...kinda funny
Me & P again
Me & Amy
Me & Sherri
The lovely Jewel...look how close we were!!!
More Jewel
One of the highlights of the night...meeting MC Hammer!!! I know funny right! He sat in the row in front of us. I know that he lives around there somewhere.
Me & Cori
Andrea, Me, Sherri, Rebecca & Amy
I know that the only ones that will laugh when they see this pic is all you girls that were there that night...so have a good laugh and thanks Cori!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment