Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding Bells Are Ringing...

I am finally getting around to announce on my blog that my older brother, Dan, is getting married to Cori!!! Cori and I have become great friends since Dan started dating her. Both of them have made some great life changes and decisions for the better! Dan asked to marry her a few weeks ago. Cori asked if I would be her Maid Of Honor! So I have been busy dress shopping for Bridesmaids dresses. I think we have got that all squared away. They are getting married on Halloween! Fun date, Dan shouldn't ever forget their anniversary. I am doing the flowers and Cori's hair. I'm so excited for everything! Congrats to Dan and Cori!!!

4 comments:

Dave-Sherri said...

Thats great!! You will be very busy with flowers, hair & most of all Maid of Honor duties. And as a side note, Halloween is the best day ever (it's my b'day)Have fun

Valerie said...

Lisa,
Tell Dan and Cori I would love to do their engagement pictures. I'm a beginner photographer, they can check out some of my work on my photo blog: http://valeriemaeling.blogspot.com/.
Can't wait to see your handy flower work!

Jeni said...

How cool! I guess it has been a while since we talked last. Call me, giiirl!

The McGovern Family said...

Hi Lisa! So glad I stumbled onto your blog! I am Erin, Cori's (favorite :) ) cousin. I am one of the bridesmaids in their wedding! I can't tell you how happy I am for them! When she came up to visit me in Washington in April, she told me Dan was the one! Can't wait to meet you in October!