Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Target Couponing

Today I went to Target and got a lot of stuff for a good deal. My total came to $52.46 and after my coupons I spent only $19.33!!! I got Microwave dinners for 0.59 a piece and cereal for under a dollar!!! With Target every week they have different items that go on sale that you can buy. When you buy so many of that item at the register you will receive a $5.00 gift card back!!! So with my gift cards I have retrieved with my past purchases I was able to buy these stinking cute shoes and used my gift cards towards the purchase. I had to pay out of pocket $1.22 for a new pair of shoes!!! I LOVE getting deals on anything...food, clothes, furniture!!! I love the clothing store Cross Roads and I'm hitting up that store next!!! I guess I'm thrifty in a lot of ways!!!

No comments: