
The other day Tyler and I were driving in the car and he told me he thought Kai reminded him of Chris Farley. I laughed and laughed so hard cause I totally see it!!! We told my Mom and some others and they laughed hard too. They can all see it also. I think it's his hair, chubs and his small eyes. He is so cute. We now call him Farley as his nickname. He just had his 1 year well baby check-up. He is healthy and doing great!!! No ears infections!!! Here are his stats:
Weight 24lbs 1/2oz
Height 30 1/2 inches
3 comments:
That is hilarious! I am sad I missed seeing you guys yesterday. Hopefully we'll make it work soon.
Does he walk into things all the time too?
Thats awesome, I can totally see it. Your boys are so cute. I miss Levi being around. So we just found out that Sydney has her first ear infection, man it sucks.
Post a Comment