Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kai's 1st Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's









We celebrated Kai's 1st Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's. Levi had been wanting to go there so we used Kai's Birthday as a reason to go. Levi would have gone crazy if I made him wait until Nov. when it's his Birthday. We had a great time and both the boys LOVED it!!! We had family and friends join us. I think everybody that was there enjoyed it. We had pizza, cake (that I made, nothing fancy) and opened presents. Kai scored on his gifts!!! Later that night we had some Birthday money to spend so we went to dinner and the servers came out and sang a Birthday song to Kai!!! He LOVED it and clapped right along with them. So dang cute! Thanks to everybody that could make it and for all the gifts!!! We feel your love and support.



1 comment:

Brenda Clayton said...

He's soooo big and cute, Lisa!

Did you know that if you go to Chuck E. Cheese's website they will email you coupons for tokens and it makes it really inexpensive to go! I think it's usually $15 for 100 tokens! I don't know how your kids were but mine don't use them up that fast and will last us 2 or 3 visits. =)