WOW...yesterday was a VERY busy day for me. I haven't had such a busy day in a while. Thanks to Cori; {my bro's GF} I was able to get the things done that I needed to. She came over and watched the boys for me. She probably doesn't want to ever do that again. Thanks Cori for your help...eggplant isn't enough for me to repay you!
So about my day...I first had to go do a flower/plant sale at my school. It was fun and a good experience. There was a lot of people there shopping around. I was there for 2 hours and then headed off to Flora Fresh. It's a wholesaler where I get my flowers. I had a class of teenage girls to teach an arrangement to. I got asked to do this class and for them to give their arrangements to their mothers for Mother's Day. So I picked up different bunches of greens and Flowers for the class that night. I think overall the class went really well and the girls seemed to enjoy it. We made triple bud vases and I arranged a symmetrical design to show to them. It was fun and a great learning experience for me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment