Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ward Christmas Party


So last night we attended our Ward Christmas Party. Every year Santa, of course, comes at some point during the party. Tyler and I weren't sure how Levi would respond to seeing Santa this year. All the year's past when he was youger he was freaked out by him. His vocabulary and comprehension has taken a whole new level of understanding so we thought that him seeing Santa could go either way. We really didn't know how he would react. He watches and LOVES the movie Polar Express, which talks all about Santa and Christmas. So I knew there was a chance of him maybe loving Santa. Well, while we all sat in the gym eating our dessert, guess who showed up in the BIG red suit?? That's right...Santa!!! He walked in and did his famous "Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas." Levi saw him and I said, "look it's Santa!" He about died he was so excited and could hardly stand it. He ran up to him and hugged him. I was so relieved and happy that he loved him because now I knew he knew who Santa was and his purpose. He instantly went to stand in line to sit on Santa's lap. I of course was waiting for his turn close-by to take a picture of this fun moment. He got right up on Santa's lap and told Santa he wanted "Transhmormors" (for those who didn't catch that he was trying to say Transformers) It was SOSOSOSO cute. He let me take a great picture of him with Santa. I'm so excited for Christmas with him this year. He is going to have a blast. I LOVE that little man.

No comments: