Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Short haircut

So last week my friend Jenna, who's also a hairdresser, cut my hair short! It's the shortest that I have had since the beginning of my marriage. The first time I cut it really short I just thought it was ok. I have always liked short hair but am never sure if it looks good on me. Well this time I had a different style in mind. She did a great job and I LOVE it!!! I just might never go back to long hair again. I'm sure everybody will see when I post pictures of Christmas soon.

5 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy Porter said...

How fun..You would look cute with any kind of haircut!

Anonymous said...

Don't make us wait - show us the hair!!!

Anonymous said...

i love your hair too. super cute on you! i'm still waiting for a post on Levi's supper cute stuff he says.

Andrea Shaw said...

You're holding out on us? Where's that camera???