Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Levi the Sunday before Christmas
Levi with one of the gifts Aunt P. gave him

Levi with Aunt P.


Me & Pareesa


Levi opening gifts


Levi showing off his new trains


Kai looking so dang cute


Kai looking so dang cute again


Levi & Kai with all of their loot


Opening presents from Grandma/pa Shaw


Tyler & I in front of my parent's tree


Posing the new cut


My new haircut


Kai and Grandpa Shaw on a train ride


Dad's train on his property


Play house on my parents property

Merry Christmas everybody!!! We all had a wonderful Christmas. On Christmas Eve Pareesa came to visit us and the kids. She of course brought gifts (thanks Aunt P.) for the boys and they are LOVING them! Then we went to my brother Dave's house and had dinner and talked about the true meaning of Christmas. It was a lot of fun and the boys had a good time with their cousins. I was so excited for Christmas morning for Levi to see that Santa came. We videoed the whole thing knowing that he was going to have a blast. He finally gets the whole Santa Clause thing. He got a ton of stuff between Santa and his Grandparents (thanks Porter's, Bird's & Shaw's) Kai had a good first Christmas too. Levi of course LOVED helping Kai open his gifts. Tyler and I got some good stuff this year too. After we had Christmas morning at our house we drove up to Grandma/pa Shaw's house to spend the rest of the day there with family. Thanks to everybody who thought of us this year. We love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that you've got the hulk hands right in front! HULK SMASH!!

Dan and Whitney said...

Lisa! How adorable is your new haircut! And your two boys are so cute. Now that I've graduated, Dan and I will drive up some time and maybe we can go out to dinner with you and Tyler sometime. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like your kids were as spoiled as mine! We had such a fun time opening gifts with TWO kids this year! =) I hope yours was amazing too!

Good luck with the Pizza Elmo! Marissa is OBSESSED with Elmo and I played with that one for a while in the store until it got annoying and I decided against it! haha!

I hope to see you guys again soon - Kai is getting SO big!!!