WOW!!! We had a fun and exciting Thanksgiving weekend!!! All of my family went to my parents place in Auburn for Turkey Day. On Thursday we had a HUGE feast. Really yummy food and great pies! We also celebrated Levi's 4th Birthday that day. His actual birthday is Nov. 23rd, the Sunday before. We wanted to wait to celebrate it when all the family got together. He got a lot of great gifts. It's so fun to watch him open his presents now that he understands what it's all about. I made these cute Turkey cupcakes for all of his cousins. They seemed to enjoy it. We had my cousin Ben and his wife Valerie and their kids come stay at my parents for Thanksgiving. They live in the Bay area. It was fun to have them there. Also my Grandparents were able to come for a visit. They flew in from Utah. My Dad of course gave all the kids a train ride on his train!! The kids LOVED it and I'm sure my Dad did too! Friday morning was REALLY exciting!!! The girls (me, Valerie, Amy, Andrea) got up early to do some black Friday shopping. I felt good about it and my purchases. Here is the exciting part...all of my brothers and sisters went in on buying my Mom a Christmas present this year. It had to be delivered early so she got it Friday morning. The girls came home from shopping and took my Mom out to go do more shopping while my Mom's present was being dropped off. She had NO idea what was going on. When we came back to her house there sat her New BABY GRAND PIANO!!! She was in complete shock and started to cry for about 10 mins. She said this was so worth all the diapers she had to change for so many years. She couldn't play at first. When she finally did we all captured it on video. Merry Christmas Mom!!! You are the best Mom ever and we all love you SO much!!!
4 comments:
We had soooo much fun with your family! I just love everyone. Thanks for including me in the Black Friday shopping-it was tons of fun.
Okay those cupcakes are super cute! I think Bunco is going to be sometime next week maybe friday I'll let you know when I find out
Those are adorable cupcakes!! What an incredible present too!! I'm glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving!
What a memorable Thanksgiving! Your mom deserves such a great gift and she is lucky to have kids that understand that. :)
I still need to see their house, let alone the new piano!
Post a Comment