Tyler and I went to see Twilight on Saturday. I was so excited to see it! I have read all the books. I think the movie was great! There were a few parts I think they could have done better on and you can tell the budget of the movie wasn't a lot. Edward and Bella was exactly how I had pictured them. Robbert Pattinson who played Edward I thought did a good job with the role of having to act awkward and mysterious being that he's a vampire. I hope they make a second movie. I am going to rate this movie 4 out of 5 stars.
4 comments:
I loved it too! I agree, some things were a little "off" but mostly it was great. Did you hear they got approved to make New Moon because Twilight had such a big opening weekend? I'm excited already!
Justin wanted me to give Tyler a hard time for watching Twilight, but i won't. it's all good. I REALLY hope the next movie is better, but i definatly liked the first. i wanna see it agian.
Lisa, I didn't like it at all. I knew I would be disappointed, but not that disappointed. I, unfortunately, laughed most of the way through. I think Edward's character had a few shining moments, but mostly he didn't exude the confident aire that Edward should. Bella was definitely awkward, like she should be, but sometimes it was too much. I did like Charlie and Mike Newton. Hopefully, they'll develop the Edward actor better in the next movie--if there is one. All in all, I wouldn't have missed it, but wished it was better.
I feel a lot like your friend Betsy. Laughed a little throughout it at moments I shouldn't have, but wouldn't have missed it! The computer graphics were awful but the scenery was beautiful. I liked Bella much more than Edward. I just hope they are able to use the money from the first one in order to make the next one better.
Post a Comment