
For years one of my passions has always been to do floral design. Mainly for weddings. When I graduated from High School I wanted to do either that or go to Cosmetology School. I ended up going to hair school. Finally 9 years later I have registered for a 10 week course on floral design!!! I'm so excited and can't wait!!! They are going to teach everything!!! I know this is just the beginning for me. I'm going to try to take as many classes as I can and start out little by little. I get to bring my work home with me. When I do I will of course take pictures and post them on my blog for everybody to see. To be continued...
3 comments:
How cool! I can't wait to see the homework assignments. :)
That's awesome Lisa I'm glad you're finally doing it. You know who is surprisingly good at arranging flowers...Troy..weird huh
good for you girl!
Post a Comment