Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kai 6mo Check-up

Do I have a redhead on my hands?? In this picture his hair looks like it's red. In person I think it's more blond. Anyways...Kai had his 6mo. check-up today. He is still a BIG boy. He weighs 19lbs 8oz and is 26.5 inches long. He still is tall and chunky for his age. He is such a happy baby and usually cries only when he is hungry, tired or hurt. We LOVE that boy!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey! Been a long time! Your boys are totally cute. Glad you found me.

How can I get a hold of Christi? I didn't even know she found my blog! Funny this blogosphere thing.

KIT

Jeni said...

He is getting so big! I hope to see him in person this weekend. Looks like I can make the shower after all, I just will have another little girl for some extra company while daddy works. :)

paulandbrianna said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute and getting so big. I can't wait until Sydney is six months or even two or three. We just made it past the one month mark. I can't believe it already. We can't wait to see you guys sometime, hopefully soon!!