Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!












This year my family went TRICK-OR-TREATING in my brothers neighBorhood. The kids LOVED it and Levi was able to really enjoy it this year. He is at the age to understand how it all works. He loved all the Halloween decorations this year that I have up in the house. He could hardly wait to trick-or-treat and wear his Spiderman costume. As a parent it's a lot of fun to watch your children during the holidays, opening presents, etc. This was Kai's first Halloween. We dressed him up as a duck. He didn't do any trick-or-treating. He hit the hay before that all happened. Levi did get a lot of loot and had a blast with his cousins!!!

2 comments:

paulandbrianna said...

The boys looks so cute!!

Stefani said...

I love the way you did the journaling on this post....and your boys are adorable! Levi was my friend and helper on Sunday - he is such a sweetie! I'm glad I have your blog...I'll be checking it out often! :)